Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    I'm in Asheville, North Carolina and I would like to transfer to Raleigh, NC or
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm in Asheville, North Carolina and I would like to transfer to Raleigh, NC or Login/Join

posted
I'm a full time SPBS clerk in Asheville,N.C. and looking for a mutual swap to Raleigh, N.C,Kinston or Fayetiville areas. My hours are 8:00P.M.-4:30 A.M. Days off are Sun/Mon which is actually Sat and Sun night. Plenty of overtime available if you want it.I can also swap to Greensboro N.C.. IF you are interested please contact me at jeeplibman04@yahoo.com. My seniority date is January 3,1998. Plenty of overtime in the plant if you want it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Michael Sawyer,

Posts: 1 | Registered: 30 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You know of anyone wanting to come to Florida? I have 20+ senority and great attendance record. Want to move to Charlotte or surrounding area.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 14 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Michael are you still interested in transfering to the Fayetteville area? I work in (28348) Hope Mills. I am a letter carrier. Do you know if we are able to trade crafts if we do a swap? My work hours are 7:30 to 4:00pm. We have rotating days off. My seniority is 2013. gilbertvictoria@yahoo.com thanks, Victoria

Posts: 18 | Registered: 30 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post