Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    I’m in San Antonio TX trying to get to San Diego Ca or any where on CA coastline
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I’m in San Antonio TX trying to get to San Diego Ca or any where on CA coastline Login/Join

posted
Hello I am a ssa and distribution clerk at Hackberry station near downtown San Antonio 78210. Awesome small station I would never leave but my kids are in Socal where I am from.... Anyways my seniority is August 2014 my hours are M and F 3:30 am and the rest of the days are 5:30 am Tuesday and Sunday off but I always work Tuesday I get a lot of overtime and outta schedule because the Pse isn’t window qualified so they bring her in early and I take the extra sleep and the outta schedule $

Christina Buenrostro

Posts: 6 | Registered: 12 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is for carrier craft.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 25 June 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That’s crazy it showed up under carriers cuz I posted it in clerks thanks tho

Christina Buenrostro

posted Hide Post
Update hours are 5 am on sat 5:30 rest of the days still best station to work at hands down !
quote:
Originally posted by Tina Bee:
Hello I am a ssa and distribution clerk at Hackberry station near downtown San Antonio 78210. Awesome small station I would never leave but my kids are in Socal where I am from.... Anyways my seniority is August 2014 my hours are M and F 3:30 am and the rest of the days are 5:30 am Tuesday and Sunday off but I always work Tuesday I get a lot of overtime and outta schedule because the Pse isn’t window qualified so they bring her in early and I take the extra sleep and the outta schedule $

Christina Buenrostro

posted Hide Post
Are you still looking to transfer to CA? I live 2 hours away from either Pismo Beach or Santa Monic beach.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 02 February 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I currently work in Oceanside Ca. My seniority date is Oct. 2003 Im distrubution/ sales and service. My hours are 4am to 1230 1/2 lunch day off is sun/tues If your really looking to get to the west coast, Oceanside is 40 min from San Diego. Two hours from Los Angeles couple hours to the desert, couple hours from the ski slopes 4 1/2 hours from Vegas! Oceanside is on the coast and on the south end of Camp Pendleton. I love this place and thought I would never leave. However,I was born and raised in Texas and want to get closer to my parents. If you are still considering this move , please contact me. You will love my station (Brooks Street) thank you, mike

Posts: 1 | Registered: 21 February 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post