Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Clerk looking to get out of Suncoast District
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Clerk looking to get out of Suncoast District Login/Join

posted
Hello,

Clerk located in Brooksville/Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee cluster looking to swap positions.
Seniority 2019.

I’ll listen to all possible locations, however, the west coast and the north are not in my preferred destinations.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 19 August 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi.. are u interested to come to Denver, CO GMF?

Posts: 10 | Registered: 18 June 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately not. Sorry I couldn’t help you there. If we reached out to one another two years ago I would have definitely said yes.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 19 August 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you like to come to Maryland?

quote:
Originally posted by Brian V.:
Hello,

Clerk located in Brooksville/Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee cluster looking to swap positions.
Seniority 2019.

I’ll listen to all possible locations, however, the west coast and the north are not in my preferred destinations.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 14 February 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi! Would you like to come to Maryland?

Posts: 12 | Registered: 14 February 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi my name is ashley, im in the mid-fl PCDC in Lake mary fl...i would love to swap to that area to be closer to family in spring hill. my number is 929-319-1349 if youre interested

Posts: 8 | Location: Paramus, nj | Registered: 11 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post