Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    I'm in Ogden UT Utah (SLC area) seeking Portland OR Oregon/metro
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm in Ogden UT Utah (SLC area) seeking Portland OR Oregon/metro Login/Join

posted
I'm going to be living in West Linn
Seniority June 2007
Ogden is 40 minutes north of Salt Lake City
Within the entire cluster theres 4 stations and a VMF, all 3 tours, and Clerk, Carrier and Maintenance crafts. Ive been here 4 years and not a single person has brought up religion even once.

The surrounding area has its own world-famous skiing, then is also close to other mountains, resorts and parks with lots of winter/Olympic sports and other COVID-free outdoor activities.
Utah is a mostly dry desert mountain state with 90 degrees summers, but without all the sweating, and NO RAIN!! Yet theres plenty of snow in winter covering the 13,500 ft slopes, but not the streets; This is one of the rare places where you see your tax dollars at work: all the roads and highways are plowed as soon as it starts snowing, the streets are clean (you can eat off the sidewalk in Salt Lake), and crime is low

Living month-to-month in an 800 sq ft 2 bedroom apartment in Syracuse 84075, $900 per month including utilities and internet, I'm sure my landlord would appreciate you moving in.
Call Stuart Iribarren 386-299-6767 cell
801-627-4521 work
484-727-9722 fax
Email: stuartiribarren@gmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: UTAHseekingPORTLANDarea,

Posts: 8 | Location: Ogden, UT | Registered: 05 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post