Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    From Tampa, FL to TN, KY, NC, MS
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Tampa, FL to TN, KY, NC, MS Login/Join

posted
I am a mail processing clerk at Tampa P&DC.
There is over-time if desired. I would like to
transfer to a mountainous or rolling hills
area.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 17 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hai

are you willing to transfer westchester pdc, NY
please let me know

Posts: 6 | Registered: 02 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still interested in a mutual swap from FL to NC? If so, please email me at berryblack31@yahoo.com.

Posts: 9 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi i just regestered on this site might be to late but are u willing to come to northern va im about 2 to 3 hrs from nc border,thanks.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 06 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AIM: Online Status For yjeep92
posted Hide Post
I live near Raleigh, NC. Not to far from rolling hills area you seek. I'm a PTF ssa/distribution clerk in a level 20 post office in Smithfield, NC. Would you be intrested? You can email me at rblair3@nc.rr.com

Randall

Posts: 3 | Location: Smithfield, NC/ Raleigh, NC | Registered: 18 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If Raleigh, NC doesn't work for you maybe you would consider a three way transfer with Postman 07, yourself, and me. I'm in Lexington, KY and trying to get to Raleigh, NC.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 16 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know this is probably too late but if you are still interested in transferring to TN area please contact me at tami3454@hotmail.com. Thank You.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tami3454@hotmail.com,

Posts: 12 | Registered: 23 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Frankfort,Ky. located between Lexington and Louisville. If interested e-mail me at mbw45@yahoo.com

Posts: 9 | Location: frankfort ky | Registered: 14 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im a mail processing clerk in knoxville tn trying to get to louisville ky. but mbw45 is a clerk trying to get to fl. you to knoxville, me to frankfort, mbw45 to tampa.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 07 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello again. My name is Tami and I work in Columbia, TN as an SSA/DISTRIBUTION CLERK. Columbia is a level 22 office. OT is available if desired. I work from 1050 to 1900. Sun/Thurs off. I work the dock. Just relief on window for lunch breaks. Please contact me if you still need a transfer in my area.... Thanks! Tami

Posts: 12 | Registered: 23 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From Elizabethton, TN to Tampa, Florida. Elizabethton is right on the edge of Johnson City, TN. I am from Tampa, FL PD&C originally.
My email is: theclarkfamily121@yahoo.com.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 30 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in Mooresville,nc 30 min north of Charlotte,nc about 45 min from mountains of boone,great small town,OT if wanted my hours are awsome 6-1230 mon-sat I am full time regular,need a hardship xfer asap,xfer can be quick if still looking...

Posts: 5 | Registered: 22 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IM IN LAKE WORTH FL WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED

Posts: 50 | Registered: 05 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glenda what is your seniority? My wife is a window clerk, seniority 9/2000 in Durham,NC

Posts: 17 | Registered: 15 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
06/06 I transferred from Ny

Posts: 50 | Registered: 05 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post