Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Roswell NM to Idaho/eastern Washington/Oregon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Roswell NM to Idaho/eastern Washington/Oregon Login/Join

posted
Might even throw in northern Utah.
Roswell New Mexico. Winter we have sking 70 miles away in Ruidoso. Here, winters are for the most part mild. Maybe a couple of snows a year. We are located in the high Sonoran Desert. Yes, we are "that" Roswell. Give me a holler if your interested. We can talk and I will answer any questions you have as honestly as I can.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 13 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am a cfs clerk currently in eugene-springfield oregon. seniourity date 1983....am interested please contact me at my email jackwizer@yahoo.com. eugene area is 2 hrs south of portland, or on I-5. 2 hrs or less to snow skiing, or 1 hr. west to the pacific. very green here. help me out. if you want phone number you have it. what is your clerk job?

Posts: 2 | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey dude, (or dudete) sent you an e-mail.

posted Hide Post
Sorry it didn't work out man. Thanks for the intrest though!

posted Hide Post
Did you ever get transferred? I have someone that would like to transfer out of SLC to PHX if we could have a possible 3 way trade? silvamary1@netscape.net

Posts: 15 | Registered: 20 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in east Idaho? Please let me know... thanks

Posts: 9 | Registered: 23 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post