Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Anyone in Ca love to come to MT mutual or 3-way
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone in Ca love to come to MT mutual or 3-way Login/Join

posted
My name is Teresa Noel, I am a SPBS Clerk "NO SCHEME" in the Billings Montana Main Office,My Scheduled work hours are Wednesday thru Sunday 7am to 3:30pm....With Mondays and Tuesdays off. I'm looking for a mutual swap or would consider a 3 way swap to the East Bay or surrounding areas my daughters and grandkids all live in the East Bay.
I work at the Billings Main Post Office this is a Beautiful place to live I came here to be with my Mother who passed away 18 months later and now all I can think of is being back with my family...The people here are very friendly and outgoing if you've ever visited you know what I'm talking about..Economy here is one of the best Nationwide check out Montana on the Web
Please any Question contact me at
mischant616@aol.com or on Facebook @ Teresa Noel

Posts: 10 | Location: Mt | Registered: 01 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am a ptf in fl would love a 3way to mt jeanneluddeni@yahoo.com i am on marco island

Posts: 23 | Location: leslie | Registered: 12 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This has been a while back...I am a Ptf in Blue jay ca 92317...want to Move to Florida near Family..in C.Florida and n.florida.and S. Georgia.From .San Diego, Ca District..
Blue Jay is in the S. Bernardino Mountains, 2 hrs from L.A,, 5 from Vegas,,1 hr. to Pacific ocean,,,1 hr to palm springs...

Posts: 4 | Location: blue jay ca in san bernardino mtns | Registered: 01 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post