Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Daytona Beach P&DC to any station or facility around Mid-Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Daytona Beach P&DC to any station or facility around Mid-Florida Login/Join

posted
DOH 11/97
I am currently T1 automation, but with most swaps, both clerks start as unassigned regulars. I have had T2 window jobs and several clerks junior to me got window over the past few years. I'm actually trying to transfer to either the Orlando area or Salt Lake / Kearns UT... if anyone notices a match or 3-way swap that would make either one happen please let me know.
Daytona is in the N-FL District, on the east coast about 1.5 hrs east of Orlando, and 40 miles e of Mid-FL. Address of my plant is 500 Bill France Blvd Daytona Beach FL 32114; I have a 1 bd/1 bth condo on the beach about 20 minutes away, may be interested in rent-to-own, or "rent swap" if your office is west of Deland/Deltona (I live in your place and you live in mine)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Daytona Beach GMF '97,

Posts: 5 | Registered: 07 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would like a 3 way i want daytona i am in marco island im a ptf jeanneluddeni@yahoo.com

Posts: 23 | Location: leslie | Registered: 12 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Daytona Beach GMF '97:
DOH 11/97
I am currently T1 automation, but with most swaps, both clerks start as unassigned regulars. I have had T2 window jobs and several clerks junior to me got window over the past few years. I'm actually trying to transfer to either the Orlando area or Salt Lake / Kearns UT... if anyone notices a match or 3-way swap that would make either one happen please let me know.
Daytona is in the N-FL District, on the east coast about 1.5 hrs east of Orlando, and 40 miles e of Mid-FL. Address of my plant is 500 Bill France Blvd Daytona Beach FL 32114; I have a 1 bd/1 bth condo on the beach about 20 minutes away, may be interested in rent-to-own, or "rent swap" if your office is west of Deland/Deltona (I live in your place and you live in mine)

I work west of Deland. Tour 2 Sun/Wed off. Please let me know if you still would like to swap
mrivera1897@aol.com 646 671 7488

Posts: 7 | Registered: 17 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work west of Deland. Tour 2 Sun/Wed off. Please let me know if you still would like to swap

posted Hide Post
quote: