Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Mutual transfer from Bellevue Ne to Omaha Ne
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual transfer from Bellevue Ne to Omaha Ne Login/Join

posted
Hey I’m trying to get into the city of Omaha. I work 3am to 11:30 am. My days off are Saturday and Sunday. My daughter is starting school next month in August. We live in west Omaha. And it would be a lot easier to be closer to home without the expense of me moving. A lot of the old timer clerks have retired. The last two have about 2 more years. And after that I’d be 2nd in seniority. I just don’t want to move closer to Bellevue. I live in west Omaha and i am always having to run errands for my mom and attend to my child and soon she will be in school so I’d like to close to her in case of emergencies as well. I’m willing to take split days off even or close to any hours. Please email or message me. My email is fiapoto92@gmail.com and phone number is 531-721-9117

Posts: 1 | Registered: 08 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post