Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    From Florida to Georgia or Texas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Florida to Georgia or Texas Login/Join

posted
Florida to Ga or Tx....My name is Shakira, I’m a window clerk...my seniority date is 08/20/2016, I work in west Palm Beach, FL (palms west office)my hours are 10:30-7:30pm n/s is Sunday/Wednesday. I would love to transfer to Georgia or Texas....looking for a change in scenery they give overtime away like crazy, if wanted....anyone who’s interested please let me know this location is combined with many different stations to bid all in one cluster....including the main office, West Palm Beach P&DC

Posts: 13 | Registered: 07 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can be reached at 561-268-1820 if you don’t wanna respond on here, if I miss your call....leave a message or text please thank you

Posts: 13 | Registered: 07 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in San Antonio TX looking to go to FL if you are interested

Posts: 7 | Location: SAN ANTONIO, TX | Registered: 10 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thinking about Nevada??

Posts: 25 | Location: Texas | Registered: 13 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've thought about. Where is Nevada? Email me at Soonersgirl77@gmail.com

Cecilia H.

Posts: 11 | Location: Atlanta Ga area | Registered: 31 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post