Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Salt Lake City (FTR Seniority 07/2011) to NYC, DFW or Athens, GA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Salt Lake City (FTR Seniority 07/2011) to NYC, DFW or Athens, GA Login/Join

posted
Seniority: 07/30/2011
Job description: Data Conversion Operator (Remote Encoding Center)
Schedule: 9:30 - 18:00 Su/M off

I need to transfer from cozy Salt Lake City to New York City ASAP. I am acquainted with someone whose bid is near Queens who is looking to get to Dallas/Fort Worth, so a bid there would work the swap between the three of us. There is also a Bronx clerk looking to move to the Athens, GA area; that would work too.

The main advantages to swapping with me here in Salt Lake City are seniority (you can win a bid into just about any installation, schedule or job you like) and recreation (it's tough to beat Salt Lake County for accessible outdoor spaces). Traffic isn't as bad as most metro areas, either.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sheldon,

Posts: 7 | Registered: 28 August 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sheldon I found a guy that will complete the 3way swap. Please contact me we are both vey eager.
(413)262-7963………….tailwalker79@gmail.com thank you buddy.

Posts: 13 | Location: Springfield MA  | Registered: 06 October 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post