Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Transfer Ad removed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transfer Ad removed Login/Join

posted
Message deleted by M.Boucher

This message has been edited. Last edited by: M.Boucher,

Posts: 9 | Registered: 25 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi. I don't know if this is allowed but I wanted to see if you'd be interested... I'm a carrier in Brockton Ma. I've been trying to get down to charleston for over a year. My wife and kids moved to summerville last year and I'm still waiting to transfer down there. So if you'd be interested in being a carrier here in Ma we can look into an exchange. my senority date is 1/00

Posts: 59 | Location: brockton, ma. | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I love my job as a Clerk, and I would not consider changing Crafts. Thanks for looking.

posted Hide Post
Hi, I'm in central NJ, any interest in Jersey?

Posts: 2 | Registered: 27 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could be interested in Jersey if it's the right fit for me, and if my job is the right fit for you. Let's talk more. rboucher@bellsouth.net

posted Hide Post
I am also a letter carrier in warwick ri. seniority 3/96. Why not come up and be a 204b with the same seniority.

Posts: 145 | Registered: 26 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are excessing clerks in New England.

Posts: 145 | Registered: 26 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post