Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    BRENTWOOD TENNESSEE TO MICHIGAN....HARD SHIP/MUTURAL TRANSFER NEEDED ASAP
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BRENTWOOD TENNESSEE TO MICHIGAN....HARD SHIP/MUTURAL TRANSFER NEEDED ASAP Login/Join

posted
Posted 19 May 2011 20:31
I work in Brentwood Tn. and I am a T-7 SSA window clerk. My work hours are 10:00 am to 7:00 pm monday-friday. Plenty of over time is available if so desired. Great people to work with and an even greater superivor. The customers are great and you will see a lot of them over and over again each day/week. Would love a mutual transfer near the Grand Rapids/Lansing/Kalamazoo/Muskegon area. Need to be close to family to care of due to heath reasons. I am in need of a transfer ASAP. This has turned into a hardship case now. Family member not doing well. I will take a 35 hr. week if need be. Anyone that can help with any information on spots is appreciated greatly. [EMAIL]sirensongp3@yahoo.com BRENTWOOD

This message has been edited. Last edited by: catherine,

Posts: 4 | Registered: 19 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work in Chelsea and they need people its a beutiful town. I am a ptf can we transfer I want to go to tn a friend of mine lives there and neeeds help so it would work for me. Chelsea is near lasnsing and ann arbor,people are nice 40 +though everyone is starting to cut back all over is your place ready to close how big is it. Let me know

Posts: 23 | Location: leslie | Registered: 12 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I FORGOT TO GIVE YOU MY EMAIL jeanneluddeni@yahoo.com I AM INTERESTED IN GOING TO TENNESSEE SO LET ME KNOW. CHELSEA MICHIGAN IS LOVELY AND A NICE AREA TO LIVE.

Posts: 23 | Location: leslie | Registered: 12 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post