Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    mutual swap from South Florida to NC, GA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

mutual swap from South Florida to NC, GA Login/Join

posted
Hi y name Felipe Brand, I'm tour 1 AFSM 100 CLERK AT ROYAL PALM P &DC South Florida (Miami) my schedule is 1030-0700 with Friday - Saturday off, my seniority is 2004. Plenty OT if you like it.the reason I have tour one is because I have a little boy that I take care during the day my wife is a postal worker as well (window clerk). If your are interest it please email me or text me at 3054907765, please no call.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: brandfe,

Posts: 8 | Registered: 15 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you looking to do a swap if yes where are you looking to go. I'm in NYC looking to move to Fort Lauderdale/Miami area

Posts: 2 | Registered: 02 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brandfe:
Hi y name Felipe Brand, I'm tour 1 AFSM 100 CLERK AT ROYAL PALM P &DC South Florida (Miami) my schedule is 2100 to 0550 with Friday - Saturday off, my seniority is 2004. Plenty OT if you like it.the reason I have tour one is because I have a little boy that I take care during the day my wife is a postal worker as well (window clerk). If your are interest it please email me or text me at 3054907765, please no call.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 15 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking to come to NC? I am in Raleigh. Ted- 919-302-3115.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 25 February 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post