Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Florida to Portland or surrounding area Oregon or Vancouver Washington.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida to Portland or surrounding area Oregon or Vancouver Washington. Login/Join

posted
Widow clerk in Clearwater wanted to swap with any person from Oregon or Vancouver Washington.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 03 July 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Vancouver Washington perhaps we can find a Palestine Texas to Florida to compete a 3 way? My seniority is 5/18/02 approximately 10 or 11 on our seniority list.

Posts: 27 | Location: Vancouver Washington  | Registered: 25 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in San Diego, California

Daniel Toscano

Posts: 79 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: 13 May 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi TTran,
My name is Jonathan from Portland, Oregon. I saw your mutual transfer ad on postalspot looking to swap to Portland, Oregon.
I’m currently a registry clerk In Portland with 27 years service in the USPS.
If you’re still planning to transfer to Portland area please contact me so we can discuss more about the swap.
Thanks

JLe

Posts: 1 | Registered: 07 June 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post