Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Daytona Beach FL P&DC to any Orlando Florida area station (and anywhere in between)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Daytona Beach FL P&DC to any Orlando Florida area station (and anywhere in between) Login/Join

posted
DOH 11/97
I am currently T1 automation, but with most swaps, both clerks start as unassigned regulars. Several clerks junior to me got T2 window jobs over the past few years. I'm actually trying to transfer to either Orlando or UT... if anyone notices a match or 3-way swap that would make either one happen please let me know.
Daytona is in the N-FL District, on the east coast about 1.5 hrs east of Orlando.
Address of my plant is 500 Bill France Blvd Daytona Beach FL 32114.
I have a 1 bd/1 bth condo on the beach about 20 minutes from my facility, may be interested in rent-to-own, or "rent swap" if your office is west of Deland/Deltona (I live in your place and you live in mine)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Daytona Beach GMF '97,

Posts: 5 | Registered: 07 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post