Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Northern District, Arlington, Va. to Baltimore District, Baltimore City, Md.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Northern District, Arlington, Va. to Baltimore District, Baltimore City, Md. Login/Join

posted
Joseph Buster Jr. Lead Sales Service Associate T-6, Buckingham Station, Arlington, Va. My duty hours are 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday with Saturday and Sunday off. Entered service May 24, 1997. My seniority date in my current position is November 2, 1999. Need to come home, to work and live in the same area; and to be near my ninety two (92) year old dad. I am a caregiver. Any clerk position will be OK.Contact me anytime night or day via phone at 443-928-9919 or e-mail at josephbuster@comcast.net Waiting to here!

P.S. Buckingham is located in North Arlington, close to Balston Metro, five minutes from The Nations Capital, and Rosslyn, Va. Friendly natives and plenty sites to see.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 10 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post