Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    northern az to new englan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

northern az to new englan Login/Join

posted
Hi I'm a ptf clerk in Winslow Az looking to transfer to MA, NH, Maine, CT, VT, or NY east of the Hudson River. I am currently working in a small office with an average of 35 hours/wk. This is an easy gig! The weather here is moderate year round. I want to transfer out East to be closer to family.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 07 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work im a small office too. Im ready when you are to trade. Just let me know. Do you know what we would have to do next? Im ready to move now I got one foot out the door as I type. Linda

Posts: 7 | Registered: 14 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Linda I'm not sure what we do next. Where in NH are you? Here's my e-mail address suzrow@yahoo.com If you want to communicate that way it might be easier or give me a good time to call. I think AZ is about 3 hours behind you though. I would be willing to move at the end of the May as I'm waiting for my daughter to finish school. Suzanne

Posts: 4 | Registered: 07 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post