Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Mutual swap from Naples Fl to Jacksonville Fl, Ormond Beach Fl , Gainsville Fl
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual swap from Naples Fl to Jacksonville Fl, Ormond Beach Fl , Gainsville Fl Login/Join

posted
Mutual Transfer

Posts: 7 | Registered: 10 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi my name is John. I was hoping we can do a mutual swap but my office is in NY. Maybe if someone wants to do a three way swap we can make it happen. My office is in Garden City NY which is on Long Island.My hours are 5am to 130pm sat-sun off. My number is (516)567-1640.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 15 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sure, I'll be on the lookout for someone from the area where I want to move that wants to move your way.
Thanks.
Btw my schedule is Tuesday to Friday 8:20 to 5:20 Saturday 6:30 to 3:00 Sunday/Monday off.

posted Hide Post
Which office are you currently in Naples.

posted Hide Post
1130 Creekside parkway Naples, fl 34108.I have to change my swap/location to Gainesville post office. Any post office in Gainesville Fl. Thank you.
Lorna

posted Hide Post
Anyone in Gainesville, Fl. would like swap/transfer to Naples Fl.Please contact me, my number is (239)410-2822. Thank you
Lorna

posted Hide Post
If only someone in Gainesville wants to come to NY then we can do a three way swap. What are the odds.

posted Hide Post
Let's keep our hopes up.
Calling anybody from Gainsville, Fl who wants to move to New York we can do a three way swap. Please contact me or John.
Thank you.
Lorna