Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    + + + + + Beautiful and safe Scarborough, Maine to Portland OR + + + + +
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

+ + + + + Beautiful and safe Scarborough, Maine to Portland OR + + + + + Login/Join

posted
Beautiful Scarborough, Maine to Portland OR !

Full time, level 6 Mail Processing Clerk, P&DC Scarborough, Maine, reg. T/W off, 12:00-8:30pm ( many options available - different work time, days off, SPBS, etc.)
Close to the beach, low crime, very good Air Quality Index, low Unemployment Rate, very good Schools and much more! Check it out City Comparison Tool - www.areavibes.com/city-comparison/ Scarborough, ME vs Portland, OR.

Anyone interested in, please leave your contact info or notify.
Thank you!

Posts: 14 | Registered: 09 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone from Washington, Oregon or Florida be interested in beautiful Maine coast life?

quote:
Originally posted by Oleg:
Beautiful Scarborough, Maine to Portland OR !

Full time, level 6 Mail Processing Clerk, P&DC Scarborough, Maine, reg. T/W off, 12:00-8:30pm ( many options available - different work time, days off, SPBS, etc.)
Close to the beach, low crime, very good Air Quality Index, low Unemployment Rate, very good Schools and much more! Check it out City Comparison Tool - www.areavibes.com/city-comparison/ Scarborough, ME vs Portland, OR.

Anyone interested in, please leave your contact info or notify.
Thank you!

posted Hide Post
I'm in Portland, but I'm looking to go to AZ, so if we can find someone in AZ wanting to go to Maine, that'd be awesome! I'm looking for the East Valley Area of Phoenix, so like Chandler, Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe, Queen Creek and Apache Junction.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 07 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Kisandrea,
Did you find anybody in AZ?
Or maybe you know who want to move to Nashville TN?
Any ideas welcome.

Have a great day!

quote:
Originally posted by Kisandrea:
I'm in Portland, but I'm looking to go to AZ, so if we can find someone in AZ wanting to go to Maine, that'd be awesome! I'm looking for the East Valley Area of Phoenix, so like Chandler, Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe, Queen Creek and Apache Junction.