Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Anyone needing to relocate from Wichita KS or surrounding area to San Antonio TX?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone needing to relocate from Wichita KS or surrounding area to San Antonio TX? Login/Join

posted
Hello,
I am a window/distribution clerk level 6 located at a station in San Antonio TX. Looking to relocate to Wichita KS. My seniority date is 2/2015. My work hours are Monday 3am to 1130 am. Tuesday through Friday 9am to 6pm, weekends off. The supervisors are a great team to work with. There is a possibility for overtime if you would like overtime. Can do an exchange as soon as possible. As of 06/22/2021 I am still looking to do an exchange with anyone in or around Wichita. I'm desperate to be with my family. It has been almost one year being separated. This is my last hope. If anyone knows of any person willing to relocate please pass my post along.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CLSmith,

Posts: 3 | Registered: 20 August 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in swapping to San Diego, California by any chance?

Daniel Toscano

Posts: 79 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: 13 May 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post