Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    from Tenn to Florida (orlando or tampa prefer)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

from Tenn to Florida (orlando or tampa prefer) Login/Join

posted
hi I am a mail processor, seniority march 1996. off days mon/tues. Lots of overtime available be if desired. I am interested n moving to Florida.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 30 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking for a transfer? I am in Orlando fl i am a regular my hours are 1030-630 days off friday and sunday at the hiawassee branch. I am a window clerk my husband is in the army and is stationed in ftcampbell ky and my son and i are dying to be with him again please message me back or email me to roxmarie22@gmail.com thanks so much

Roxanna M. Garcia-Rivera

Posts: 2 | Registered: 06 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi my name is Victor notice this is an old post but never the less are you still looking to swap to Florida I am in the Sarasota/Tampa Area. please let me know my number is 941-962-3381 thank you

Posts: 3 | Registered: 11 September 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi what city are you in? I'm in west palm beach FL. About 2 hours away from Orlando. I'm looking to swap to TN but in Chattanooga

Cecilia H.

Posts: 11 | Location: Atlanta Ga area | Registered: 31 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post