Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    From Fernandina Bch FL to Mt Holly NJ or Burlington NC / surrounding areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Fernandina Bch FL to Mt Holly NJ or Burlington NC / surrounding areas Login/Join

posted
Level 6 SSA clerk. Seniority Sept 95 Hours M-F 8 AM to 5 PM. Do bulk mailings and passports. Trying to relocate near family in Mt Holly NJ or Burlington NC. I am the third senior clerk in my level 21 associate office of 9 clerks.

Posts: 17 | Location: Mutual transfer from Fernandina Bch FL to Mt Holly NJ or Burlington NC or surrounding areas | Registered: 10 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My office is only 30 minutes from Mt. Holly. I posted under the Philly suburbs. My cell number is 215-872-2011. Please call me this evening. I will do a little research about your area. Theresa McSpadden

Posts: 14 | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is the name of your office and where is it located exactly? Is it in jeporday of closing or being consolidated with another office?

Cindy

Posts: 17 | Location: Mutual transfer from Fernandina Bch FL to Mt Holly NJ or Burlington NC or surrounding areas | Registered: 10 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received your voicemail and trying to reach you via telephone number, but it seems it isn't working. Please call me at 215-872-2011.

posted Hide Post
Our office is not closing. It makes money and it is in suburban Philly only three miles from the north city line. The turnpike is about two miles from our office which goes right over to Jersey. We have a carrier who drives from Jersey over to the Flourtown carrier annex here every day. So, it is a normal commute time for our area. Please let me know if your office is consolidated with another soon near Jacksonsville.

posted Hide Post
Looking for a trade partner who would be interested in a 3 way swap. I have a clerk who lives in Bonita Springs FL (Suncoast District)that wants to come to Fernandina FL(North FL District). I am still looking for someone in my target area of south NJ, Philly, or north DE that would have an interest in a level 6 SSA in Bonita Springs FL. Call me if interested 904-321-0772

Cindy

posted Hide Post
Well thought I had a swap to Bellmawr NJ and the guy waited until 4 days before we had to leave to cancel out. Everything was approved and they were expecting me to report on the 28th. I only want to deal with serious people.

posted Hide Post
There should be a "like" button.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 29 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, how about your email address. I am in Durham, NC, just minutes from Burlington. But I need a email or phone number.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 15 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Levis

We talked about six or seven months ago and you were not ready to proceed, has that now changed? My e-mail is Villager4557@aol.com or call me 904-753-4914 (cell)

Cindy