Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    ereassign
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ereassign Login/Join

posted
Can anyone tell me how it works on ereassign when you submit a request? Last month I submitted 3 requests under the reassignment opportunities (of which all 3 say "submitted" in the status) and I see that this month all 3 are listed again....

Posts: 47 | Registered: 09 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've had one successful reassignment so far and other in process fingers crossed. It really depends on where your trying to reassign to. For me it took a year and a half from the time I put in the request to the time I actually started. I'm in New Jersey clerk positions are hard to get because clerks never retire especially window clerks. Then it also depends on how many ptfs they have in the office that have to get converted before considering you.

Now if they do consider you, you should no longer be "on hold" status you will be "in review" status. At this point HR/selecting officer with contact your PM or supervisor for evaluation and they will also check your attendance and accident records. If everything is good you should receive an offer letter or phone call. Hope this helps good luck.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 05 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info!

Posts: 47 | Registered: 09 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post