Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Charlotte to Atlanta “Hot Offer”
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charlotte to Atlanta “Hot Offer” Login/Join

posted
From Charlotte to Atlanta...(Hopefully soon). would like to be home closer to family. Anyone wanting or desiring to see what Charlotte has to offer please contact me. I can be reached at deidrescoleman@yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Deidres Coleman,

Posts: 6 | Registered: 07 November 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deidres Coleman:
From Charlotte to Atlanta...Hopefully soon. would like to be home closer to family. Anyone wanting or desiring to see what Charlotte has to offer please contact me. I can honestly say the motto certainly fits this city “There’s plenty to do in Charlotte”. I hate leaving but love family more. I can be reached at5043730220. My Seniority date is 5-21-15. I’m a mail processor with Sun/Mon off days 11:45 am- 8:15 pm schedule. I’m a career employee of 23 years moved to Charlotte in 2015. Now wanting to live closer to my family near Atlanta so it’s ideal and a blessing. I’m hoping this swap can be as much of a Blessing to someone as well. Hope to hear from someone soon.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Deidres Coleman,

posted Hide Post
quote:
From Charlotte to Atlanta...(Hopefully soon). would like to be home closer to family. Anyone wanting or desiring to see what Charlotte has to offer please contact me. I can honestly say the motto certainly fits this city “There’s plenty to do in Charlotte”. I hate leaving but love family more. I can be reached at5043730220. My Seniority date is 5-21-15. I’m a mail processor with Sun/Mon off days 11:45 am- 8:15 pm schedule. I’m a career employee of 23 years moved to Charlotte.Wanting to live closer to my family near Atlanta so it’s ideal and a blessing. I’m hoping this swap can be as much of a Blessing to someone as well. Hope to hear from someone soon. Via email deidrescoleman@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
From Charlotte to Atlanta...Hopefully soon. would like to be home closer to family. Anyone wanting or desiring to see what Charlotte has to offer please contact me. I can honestly say the motto certainly fits this city “There’s plenty to do in Charlotte”. I hate leaving but love family more. I can be reached at5043730220. My Seniority date is 5-21-15. I’m a mail processor with Sun/Mon off days 11:45 am- 8:15 pm schedule. I’m a career employee of 23 years moved to Charlotte in2015 now Wanting to live closer to my family near Atlanta so it’s ideal and a blessing. I’m hoping this swap can be as much of a Blessing to someone as well. Hope to hear from someone soon.
I can also be reached via email at deidrescoleman@yahoo.com