Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    FROM SAN ANTONIO, TX TO TAMPABAY AREA, FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FROM SAN ANTONIO, TX TO TAMPABAY AREA, FL Login/Join

posted
I AM A CLERK IN SAN ANTONIO TX AND I AM LOOKING TO GET BACK HOME TO TAMPABAY AREA. I WAS CONVERTED TO CAREER ON NOVEMBER 26, 2016 AND WAS TOLD I HAD TO WAIT ANOTHER YEAR TO TRANSFER. I HAVE PERSONAL ISSUES THAT I REALLY NEED TO GET BACK TO FL AND DON'T WANT TO WAIT ANOTHER YEAR HERE IN TX.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: KANDIC1976@GMAIL.COM,

Posts: 7 | Location: SAN ANTONIO, TX | Registered: 10 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are u still interested in the swap to Fl.? I may have a 3 way swap option.
Let me know. Thanks!

Posts: 30 | Registered: 07 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes I still am looking to get to FL

Posts: 7 | Location: SAN ANTONIO, TX | Registered: 10 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking for a swap to Tampabay area

posted Hide Post
You don't have to wait a year. A lot of jobs for the Tampa area do get posted on eReassign. Try it, it may work for you.

Posts: 7 | Location: Cedar Park, TX 78613 | Registered: 24 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I applied and nothing yet. I apply for everything I see in Tampa or close to it.

posted Hide Post
still looking for a swap

posted Hide Post
I’m in West Palm Beach and trying to get to texas

Posts: 13 | Registered: 07 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post