Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    From NC to Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From NC to Florida Login/Join

posted
Wife is a window clerk, seniority 9/2000 Looking to go to Florida from Daytona all the way down to South Florida. Will also consider Tampa area, Ft Myers, etc. If interested and if you live near the water, just contact us.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 15 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in NC does your wife work? I am in Port Orange FL just south of Daytona Beach looking to get back to NC myself. I would like some where close to CHarlotte if possible.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 25 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Palm Beach County.SSDA sun/thurs off. Service 96, senority 06.. I'm interested in North Carolina 914 438 3315 or goody434@hotmail.com

Posts: 50 | Registered: 05 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by D&GG:
Where in NC does your wife work? I am in Port Orange FL just south of Daytona Beach looking to get back to NC myself. I would like some where close to CHarlotte if possible.

We are two hours 15 minutes from Charlotte. What is your seniority?

Posts: 17 | Registered: 15 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My seniority is 3/2006

Posts: 3 | Registered: 25 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you get the swap?

Posts: 14 | Location: Naples, FL | Registered: 12 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
orlando fl anyone?

Posts: 11 | Registered: 14 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry guys, my wife resigned from the post office. She is taking her retirement when she become eligible.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chicki,

Posts: 21 | Registered: 24 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post