Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    ATLANTA to Corpus Christi, TX (Within 20-30 miles)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ATLANTA to Corpus Christi, TX (Within 20-30 miles) Login/Join

posted
SSA DA Clerk wants to move to Corpus for health and family reasons (and eventual retirement). My EOD is 01/99 and my seniority is 07/2006. Work at the Norcross PO. Three units (two are delivery and finance and one is a finance location). Hours are good. Usually Sunday and sometimes one other day off...I have been averaging 30-50 hours/week.

Norcross is a suburb of Atlanta northeast about 16 miles. So close to the A-T-L is amazing...sports, entertainment and the food is to die for!!! Fast paced and FUN!!!

Will consider all possibilities...and all areas around Corpus...Portland, Ingleside, Padre, Port A and maybe even Robstown!

Pls share this with anyone you might work with that would like to move to the Atlanta area...
my email is kathyscof@bellsouth.net

Posts: 5 | Registered: 30 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IF YOU HAVENT TRANSFERED ALREADY MAYBE A 3 WAY WOULD WORK, ANYBODY IN TX THAT WANTS WEST PALM FL 33467

Posts: 50 | Registered: 05 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post