Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    mutual transfer from Juneau Alaska to Jacksonville Fla
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

mutual transfer from Juneau Alaska to Jacksonville Fla Login/Join

posted
level 6 mail processing clerk. nightshift 7;30 to 4am. 23% cola. Thanks

Posts: 4 | Location: Juneau, Alaska to jacksonville Fla | Registered: 28 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi, this is max. maybe there is a chance for a 3-way swap. found somebody from jacksonville who wants to move down here in southern cal but it has to be perfect. attendance, accident free and management's approval according to apwu. if you're really interested please contact me @ maxcava66@yahoo.com or (760) 822-8353. maybe we could give it a try. who knows, might happen.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 11 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Max,
Thanks for the email. I am still interested in Jacksonville. Let the other person know about my request and we will see what happens.
SAM

Posts: 4 | Location: Juneau, Alaska to jacksonville Fla | Registered: 28 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Sam,

The girl from Jacksonville is very interested. We are now working with our union with our situation. Need you to talk to your union too, maybe they can help us more. By the way, also need your seniority date. As soon as they found out that 3 way swap is possible, we're going to start writing to our postmasters and postmaster of our desired office.
Thanks Max!

posted Hide Post
Hi Max,
I have a few questions. Who is interested in Alaska? Are you? For this to work for jacksonville I would need to be near the zip 32246 to be near my motherinlaw who has failing health issues. My seniority date is 10/15/2005. I started working for the po in 1986 and quit the po in 1993. Came back in 2005. please send any information about the job in jacksonville. Thanks
SAM

posted Hide Post
Hi Sam,
Yes, I'm the one who wants to transfer over there. The girl's name in Jax is DJ. She told me that she"s an all around clerk. Her seniority is 1991. She's on tour 2, and she works at zip code 32246, perfect for you. We talk to our union and her union is looking for past 3 way swap that happened so we could prove to our mgmnt. that it is within postal rules. Could you also ask your union or anybody in mgmnt. if they know any case like ours that was approved? As for me, my union is also trying to look. Hope I answered your questions and please keep in touch for any developments. MAX

posted Hide Post
Hi Max,
I'm still game for Jacksonville. Would you give DJ my email address so we could communicate. What is her job description? I don't have window training. This is a long shot but we will never know unless we try. Is it a mail processing facility? What is the street address where she works so I can find out how far it is from my motherinlaw. Will keep in touch. If you have any questions about Juneau just ask away. Can send pictures.
SAM