Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Transfer from Stafford tx to Houston plant or 24 hr station
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transfer from Stafford tx to Houston plant or 24 hr station Login/Join

posted
I am a full time ssa window clerk Monday threw Friday 7:30 to 4:30. I need to be on nights to finish my degree in nursing so I would like to swap with anyone that has an evening time bid.

I need to finish nursing school and need to be off during the day for the most part. I would like to swap with anyone who has a evening or night shift position on the clerk side. My current bid is located in Stafford tx 77477. the bid that I have is a full time window clerk with no extra duties other than the window. I don't have to throw parcel or anything no p o box, no certified nothing I just do the window in that's it. my shift is 7:30 to 4:00 Monday threw Friday.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 25 September 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutal swap for houston tx:
I am a full time ssa window clerk Monday threw Friday 7:30 to 4:30. I need to be on nights to finish my degree in nursing so I would like to swap with anyone that has an evening time bid.

I need to finish nursing school and need to be off during the day for the most part. I would like to swap with anyone who has a evening or night shift position on the clerk side. My current bid is located in Stafford tx 77477. the bid that I have is a full time window clerk with no extra duties other than the window. I don't have to throw parcel or anything no p o box, no certified nothing I just do the window in that's it. my shift is 7:30 to 4:00 Monday threw Friday.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 25 September 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post