Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Swap to California or Nevada from El Paso Tx.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Swap to California or Nevada from El Paso Tx. Login/Join

posted
Looking for a swap to either Las Vegas, Reno, Sacramento, Palm Springs, Oxnard P&DC or Petaluma "North Bay P&DC. I'm a clerk at the El Paso P&DC. El Paso has a very low cost of living and good weather year round. Want to be closer to family. Thanks!
La_countyline@yahoo.com

Posts: 2 | Registered: 14 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to swap to albq. Nm. Or maybe El Paso tx. I'm an automation clerk on tour 3. In Las Vegas NV....

Posts: 2 | Location: Las Vegas nevada | Registered: 19 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is your seniority date. I am looking to do a multiple swap. Which can be done. Hope to hear from you soon. I sent you an email and it came back as a bad one,so if you see this please respond.

Posts: 53 | Location: Sunrise Florida | Registered: 05 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I am looking to transfer to las Vegas from covina can.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 30 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello,

Just joined the forum and saw your post. Not sure if you are still interested in a Mutual Swap. I am from Westminster (So. CA) looking to transfer to El Paso TX.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 02 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post