Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Phoenix Arizona clerk wants to move to OREGON coast
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Phoenix Arizona clerk wants to move to OREGON coast Login/Join

posted
My seniority date is 4/30/94. I work 1-930 pm in Phoenix, Az. on the AFSM 100's, occasional FSS machines if u want, manual cases or maze....been getting lot of OT if wanted, will make about 75-85K this year or more......u could also bid ANY Phoenix Station job or stay at this location and bid other jobs.......or EVEN 4 10's....work 4 days(10hrs)and be off 3 days. It's a gravy job and a nice building and close to everything....close to downtown Phx, u could live just about anywhere...Phx, Glendale,Laveen, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Tempe, Tolleson, Avondale, Goodyear, Litchfield Park, Sun City, Surprise, Peoria etc.... Actual address for work is 620 n. 47th avenue, Phx, 85043.

Looking to move to Central Oregon Coast....Yachats, Waldport, Newport and/or others nearby. Tired of the rain? Nothing but sunshine here, hot for about 3 months, rest of the year is great....lots of spring training baseball stadiums, MLB, NHL, NFL, NBA...cooler weather about an hour away with pine trees etc.... Email me if u have any further questions.footballdan@cox.net

This message has been edited. Last edited by: footballdan,

Posts: 3 | Registered: 13 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post