Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Customer Care Retention Clerk looking to leave Boston
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Customer Care Retention Clerk looking to leave Boston Login/Join

posted
Hello I'm currently a Customer Care Retention Clerk for Headquarters located in Boston, MA. seniority date is 04/2015. Level 6 Mon-Fri (8:30 am- 5:00 pm), N/S is Sat-Sun. Position is in the GMF. you do not touch mail . Positon requires you to sit at a desk and make phone calls... no quota no stress. Position is perfect for someone who is close to retirement and looking to slide through their last few years at the postal service. Or someone who just does not want to do physical work and work in a more relaxed office setting.

AREAS I WOULD LIKE TO GO: COLUMBIA, SC.. ATLANTA, GA.. NORTHERN FLORIDA (WITHIN 5 HOURS OF GEORGIA)

Posts: 14 | Location: Boston | Registered: 10 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did u transfer or swap?

Posts: 3 | Location: Spartanburg, SC area | Registered: 20 January 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in the swap but I'm 6 hrs away from Atlanta GA
Let me know if your interested bowlfearless8288@aol.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: 26 July 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post