Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Mutual Transfer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual Transfer Login/Join

posted
Hello, my name is James Atz and I am looking to transfer to Long Island, NY or New York, New York. I currently live in Myrtle Beach, SC. I work Mon-Thurs 5:30a to 2:30pm and Sat 5:30am to 2:30pm. I have been with the post office since 2000.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 31 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi james im in the the nj NDC the largest plant in america r u interested.

Posts: 9 | Location: nj | Registered: 04 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You don't by chance want to move to Jacksonville, NC? My Hours are Mon-Wed 5:45-2:15/Thurs and Sat 4:30-1:00 My senority date is August 1994.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 23 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JATZ64:
Hello, my name is James Atz and I am looking to transfer to Long Island, NY or New York, New York. I currently live in Myrtle Beach, SC. I work Mon-Thurs 5:30a to 2:30pm and Sat 5:30am to 2:30pm. I have been with the post office since 2000.

Hello James, my name is Paula. I am interested in Myrtle Beach, SC. I currently work in Little Neck, which is borderline between Queens and Long Island. If you are interested, please let me know. You can contact me at 917-832-0653 Thank you

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ortiz,

Paula Ortiz

Posts: 21 | Registered: 15 February 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post