Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    mutual transfer Los Angeles to Riverside Ca.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

mutual transfer Los Angeles to Riverside Ca. Login/Join

posted
My name is Wilma, looking to transfer from Los Angeles to Riverside Ca. SENORITY DATE aug 30 1986. Position customer care agent.hrs. 10-6:30 m-f. Off Sat- Sun. Contact 951-488-5018 or 951 9435176

Posts: 1 | Registered: 17 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still interested in Riverside County? How about a three way with someone that wants to move from Las Vegas to Los Angeles? You go to Corona, the other person to LA and I go to Vegas.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 17 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Wilma for telling me that you are now retired and that your request for a swap is no longer valid. Please remove this add.
Thank You

Posts: 53 | Location: Sunrise Florida | Registered: 05 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi my name is Elias and I am interested in Corona Ca maybe a three way swap my seniority is 1999 I am a clerk distribution and window clerk in Anaheim Ca with Sunday Monday of if anybody interested give me a call my phone# 714-266-8725 Thanks

Posts: 1 | Registered: 21 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post