Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Clerk looking for mutual transfer Raleigh NC to Boston area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Clerk looking for mutual transfer Raleigh NC to Boston area Login/Join

posted
Hi I took a bid as a nftfy clerk. I'm originally from Boston and I would like to do a swap with someone looking to come to Raleigh as I'm now finished school and I would like me and my daughter to move back near family. I currently work 4am-10am with Sunday off. However I can bid on a full time shift but most are on your 3 and I prefer the days because I'm a single mother. Anywhere in Massachusetts is good days off don't matter I really need tour 2 work because I'm a single mother. Feel free to email me tcolon933@gmail.com

Posts: 1 | Registered: 10 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm willing to swap from Long Island NY. Not Massachusetts but at least it's not so far away if you don't find anything.

Posts: 3 | Location: Holtsville NY | Registered: 13 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post