Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Springfield MA to Utah
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Springfield MA to Utah Login/Join

posted
My name is Dave Bogacz. I’m a mail processing clerk with a tour 3; 1900-0330 bid. Seniority date it 12/29/01. Looking to transfer anywhere near SLC. There is plenty of OT in my plant. I’ve got 20yrs seniority and senior in my area. Plenty of time to get best choices for prime time vaca & other bids throughout the plant.

Posts: 13 | Location: Springfield MA  | Registered: 06 October 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I suggest we try to get a multi-way swap with someone in NY1

Posts: 7 | Registered: 28 August 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can u send me email or pm? I want to give u my number, I’d love to talk to you about how t go about this

Posts: 13 | Location: Springfield MA  | Registered: 06 October 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sheldon, call or txt me plz 4132627963

posted Hide Post
Sheldon I found a guy that will complete the 3way swap. Please contact me we are both vey eager.
(413)262-7963………….tailwalker79@gmail.com thank you buddy.