Postal Forums
NYC to Md ( frederick,Baltimore Hagerstown MC )

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5211098312/m/8103947177

30 April 2012, 05:19
KJFenty
NYC to Md ( frederick,Baltimore Hagerstown MC )
Hi everyone. I'm a clerk at the NY L&DC. This is in Long Island NY. About 20 minutes from the city and close to the beaches and eastern shore. It's great location for anyone wanting to live/work in the city and enjoy affordable living. My seniority date is 4/2005. I work tour 3 6pm-2:30am which allows night diff and plenty of overtime. My Days off are currently one of the hottest bids in the building Sunday, Friday. You may wonder why anyone would trade excellent hours in a great location not to mention the best days off. Well my wife and daughter live in MD. I was expecting a transfer there but to date this has not happened. Hopefully someone on here is looking to venture to the city. Im willing to work anywhere in the Frederick area. That includes Baltimore Hagerstown Montgomery county etc. All serious inquires please respond.
02 July 2012, 11:37
KJFenty
[QUOTE]Originally posted by KJFenty:
Hi everyone. I'm a clerk at the NY L&DC. This is in Long Island NY. About 20 minutes from the city and close to the beaches and eastern shore. It's great location for anyone wanting to live/work in the city and enjoy affordable living. My seniority date is 4/2005. I work tour 3 6pm-2:30am which allows night diff and plenty of overtime. My Days off are currently one of the hottest bids in the building Sunday, Friday. You may wonder why anyone would trade excellent hours in a great location not to mention the best days off. Well my wife and daughter live in MD. I was expecting a transfer there but to date this has not happened. Hopefully someone on here is looking to venture to the city. Im willing to work anywhere in the Frederick area. That includes Baltimore Hagerstown Montgomery county etc. All serious inquires please respond.
I recently enlisted in the Army. In desperate need of a local transfer
04 August 2015, 09:28
Del2016
I work at Suburban P&DC in gaithersburg MD. level 7 BMEU clerk seniority 1984. Still interested? contact me
Delgia