Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    mutual transfer to VA, NC, SC, GA OR SURROUNDING AREAS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

mutual transfer to VA, NC, SC, GA OR SURROUNDING AREAS Login/Join

posted
IM A SSDA IN LAKE WORTH FL (WEST PALM BEACH) LOOKING TO BE CLOSER TO FAMILY SEN DATE 11-96 IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME @ goody434@hotmail.com or 914 4383314 (CELL) WILL CONSIDER A 3 WAY SWAP

Posts: 50 | Registered: 05 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HEY, GLENDA, I AM A CITY LETTER CARRIER IN CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA TRYING TO GET TO FLORIDA TO BE CLOSER TO MY PARENTS. COULD U PLEASE PUT THE WORD OUT DOWN THERE AND I WILL ASK THE CLERKS UP HERE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. MY NAME IS CARMELA 845-643-9700. THANK YOU

Posts: 61 | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi there Glenda, my wife is a window clerk in Durham, NC, her seniority is 09/2000. See if you can also find a city carrier that will like to transfer to NC. My seniority is 12/94. Levis

Posts: 17 | Registered: 15 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN A SWAP PLEASE LET ME KNOW

posted Hide Post
HELLO LEVIS DO YOU KNOW LIN WANG HE IS A CLERK THERE IN DURHAM ARE THERE ANY CLERKS THERE INTERESTED IN WEST PALM FLORIDA