Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Michigan Bulk Mail tech to Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Michigan Bulk Mail tech to Florida Login/Join

posted
I am looking to do a mutual swap from Michigan metroplex bulk mail tech 1130am -8pm sat/sun off level 7. I am looking to transfer to Fort Pierce, Vero Beach, Port St. Lucie, and any areas within a 30 minute drive from Fort Pierce FL. I have already put in for dozens of Ereassign's.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 26 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
u and me both my dude....I got 109 transfers in on ereassign right now it takes forever

Posts: 15 | Registered: 16 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The crazy thing is that a lot of the facilities are understaffed. Why does it take so long for reassignments? A lot of postal B. S.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 14 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
South Florida and the Suncoast both are 6 months to a year behind in ereassigns. I have a couple that have been in since 2015 and they were postings. With the new contract a ereassign task force was supposed to be implemented. But yet these offices are short staffed and not filling the job postings.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 26 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
its because of the 4 to 1 rule....they convert 4 pse's to regular before they take an ereassign transfer

posted Hide Post
from what I understand suncoast n s. florida districts are the most sought after in the country...im have a ereassign in for everyone of those places youre trying to go to as well...I spoke w the ereassign coordinator there about 6 months ao and they where still pulling names from 1 - 1 1/2 yrs ago....it really is a crap shoot luck of the draw