Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Mutual Swap from Garden City NY to either Raleigh NC or Naples Fla.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual Swap from Garden City NY to either Raleigh NC or Naples Fla. Login/Join

posted
I'm looking for a mutual swap from garden city NY which is located on Long Island to Naples Fla. or Raleigh NC. Anyone interested please call me at (516)567-1640. My seniority date is 2/15/1985. My hours are 5am-130pm. Sat Sun off.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: John N,

Posts: 20 | Registered: 15 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
R u interested Lakeland Florida

Posts: 21 | Location: JFK , QUEENS,  | Registered: 15 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No I really want to be in the Naples area. Thank You anyway

posted Hide Post
Hello... my name is Debbie, I am a clerk in fort myers, about a half hour from naples... I would love to go to Raleigh also, if we could find someone who want to go to ny we could do a three way... my seniority date is 1988... I am a clerk, rarely work the window, my hours are 4 a.m to 12:30 they are testing new earlier truck times, so I've been starting at 2 a.m. for the last month... drop me a line if you have any ideas where we would both end up where we want to be... thanks Debbie auntdebdeb1@gmail.com

Posts: 13 | Registered: 09 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Debbie. I'm not sure how we can make this work unless someone wants to come to NY from NC. I'm also not sure that I want to start at 2am in the morning. I Already start at 5am and I'm exhausted by the time I come home. Anyway keep in touch if you see something. Thanks. John

posted Hide Post
How about myrtle beach, sc?

Posts: 17 | Registered: 31 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's to far from my house. Thanks anyway.

posted Hide Post
Anyone still interested in a mutual swap from the Garden City Po to Naples Fla area. Please call me at (516)567-1640. Thank You

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John N:
Anyone still interested in a mutual swap from the Garden City Po in New York to Naples Fla area. Please call me at (516)567-1640. Thank You