Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Seeking mutual transfer. District of Northern Virginia, to Hawaii, Honolulu District
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seeking mutual transfer. District of Northern Virginia, to Hawaii, Honolulu District Login/Join

posted
SALES AND SERVICES ASSOCIATE LOOKING FOR MUTUAL TRADE TO ANY HONOLULU DISTRICT, HAWAII AREA. My seniority date is March, 1983. I am a full time employee level 05 and I work at Rosslyn Station, Arlington Virginia. My work schedule is 8:15 Am to 5:15 Pm and i have Sundays and Mondays off. Come near the nation's capital and many attractions, Superlative and versatile education, etc. Any Clerk position will be Welcomed! Contact me anytime night or day via phone at (703)981-2838 or e-mail at faithfulplyr@yahoo.com Waiting to hear! People are friendly and the weather is nice and four seasons!!

Thank you CONTACT ME Please!
Richard Kwon

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Richard Kwon,

Posts: 3 | Registered: 09 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post