Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Move from Homestead, Florida to Central Florida and East coast of Central Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Move from Homestead, Florida to Central Florida and East coast of Central Florida Login/Join

posted
My name is Melody and I am a level 6 clerk with Seniority date of 04/02/05. My office is Homestead Florida and we have a good size office and the Postmaster runs 3 offices total. I am looking for Orlando, Kissimmee, Melbourne, Sanford, Titisville, Winter Havan, etc. Any in that area.

Melody Gannaway

Posts: 4 | Location: Homestead, Florida | Registered: 13 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey hun I'm in Orlando looking to move back down south. My seniority yr is 2016 unfortunately. But I'm a ft window clerk. If you're interested let me know and can you please tell me the exact location in homestead? Thank you!

Posts: 10 | Registered: 16 February 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post