Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Tampa to Charlotte or Greensboro or Chattanooga
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tampa to Charlotte or Greensboro or Chattanooga Login/Join

posted
I'm a current training technician, but will bid to mail processing for a swap. Seniority date of 7/8/95.
Currently at the Tampa P&DC. Plenty of overtime.
Looking to move where there are some seasons and I'm tired of the heat. Paulhiller at Gmail dot com

Posts: 1 | Registered: 28 November 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Charlotte looking for a transfer to that area. I am a sales and distribution clerk, but don't really work the window as my hours are 3 to 12.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 21 April 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Tampa P&DC looking for a mutual swap im a lead clerk looking for sales and distribution.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 26 July 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, are you still trying to find a mutual swap to the Charlotte area. I am in Charlotte, I am a full time clerk.

Posts: 4 | Location: Charlotte | Registered: 18 September 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hello, are you still trying to find a mutual swap to the Charlotte area. I am in Charlotte, I am a full time clerk.

yes i am full time clerk in the west palm beach fl
looking to move to chsrlotte i am a clerk with 15 years of service and 21 years of military service

rROBERT R REARDEN

Posts: 1 | Location: WEST PALM BEACH FL  | Registered: 20 September 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post