Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Raleigh nc to Mesa, gilbert or Phoenix AZ
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Raleigh nc to Mesa, gilbert or Phoenix AZ Login/Join

posted
Hello,
I'm looking to transfer to Mesa Az from Raleigh nc for family reasons next year around March or April 2019. I am a clerk a nd work in a distribution center with plenty of overtime. My seniority date is October 2015. Please let me know if your interested in swapping. THANK YOU!

Posts: 1 | Location: Nc | Registered: 06 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I work in the Phoenix area at a LDC and I am very interested in doing a swap with you. My seniority date is Msy 2018. Most weeks I work 6 days and do 2 hours overtime every night.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Gfuller87,

Posts: 1 | Location: Arizona  | Registered: 01 March 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To Gfuller87. I am a clerk at the Charlotte NC PDC. I would also be interested in doing a swap if you would prefer the Charlotte area. My seniority date is March 2019. My wife's family lives in Phoenix and we are looking to move there ASAP. My current schedule is 2300-0730.
Tuesday and Wednesday off.

James Lee

Posts: 2 | Registered: 30 May 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jlee81:
To Gfuller87. I am a clerk at the Charlotte NC PDC. I would also be interested in doing a swap if you would prefer the Charlotte area. My seniority date is March 2019. My wife's family lives in Phoenix and we are looking to move there ASAP. My current schedule is 2300-0730.
Tuesday and Wednesday off.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 30 May 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post