Postal Forums
Coastal South Carolina to New England, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5211098312/m/85210449

26 May 2009, 20:05
M.Boucher
Coastal South Carolina to New England, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania
Lead SSA, Level 7, Mt Pleasant (Charleston), South Carolina. Seniority date, July, 1996. I am sick of these 90 degrees temps! Email me directly if interested: rboucher@bellsouth.net.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: M.Boucher,
10 February 2011, 14:12
Theresa McSpadden
Are you still interested in swapping to Philadelphia suburbs area? I am a full time regular sales and service associate level 6 and interested in moving to Charleston area. Theresa
12 February 2011, 15:37
Theresa McSpadden
In order to swap we both have to be a level 6. You are a 7. The APWU site says that only same level can swap and I spoke to someone today who tried a 6 and 7 swap and it didn't work.
17 February 2011, 10:11
Jeffrey Westervelt
I am a bulk mail clerk in toms river NJ level 7.
10/1/94 8:30-5:00 sat.sun.I do have lead ssa experience even though I only do bulk mail now.
18 years total on the window .Know irt and pos.
I am interested in talking to you further about this if you are interested as well to see if this is worth pursuing.I posted on mutual swap
so you can contact me or email me atJdizney01@yahoo.com
19 February 2022, 10:39
Ortiz
quote:
Originally posted by M.Boucher:
Lead SSA, Level 7, Mt Pleasant (Charleston), South Carolina. Seniority date, July, 1996. I am sick of these 90 degrees temps! Email me directly if interested: rboucher@bellsouth.net.

Are you still interested in swapping. I'm interested in Charleston SC. If you are still interested in swapping, please let me know. You can call me at 917-832-0653. Thank you

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ortiz,

Paula Ortiz