Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    MID FL P&DC LAKE MARY,FLORIDA TO TN, KY, WV, NC, SC, VA (not DC area), CO, PA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MID FL P&DC LAKE MARY,FLORIDA TO TN, KY, WV, NC, SC, VA (not DC area), CO, PA Login/Join

posted
Lake Mary is the nicest of the small towns around Orlando. It's 17 miles North of Orlando and about 40 miles from Daytona. I'm hoping to transfer between November and March. I'm a Flat Sorter with seniority of 1995. I'm currently a level 6 but I'm willing to bid to level 5 in order to trade. You can reply here or email me at:
nightdiff@yahoo.com

Posts: 10 | Registered: 04 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lake Mary is #4 on Money Magazines Top 100 Best Places To Live. Check it out at:

http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2007/moneymag/0707/galle..._100.moneymag/4.html

posted Hide Post
I work in Fairfield CT.It's a very wealthy town and no the post office is an ao level 22.Shift starts at 4 am but I have a mutual agreement to start at 3am.If your interested give me call and we'll talk.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 10 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A lot of clerk from florida wanted to have a mutual swap with me but I specifically ask the area of Orlando. The only reason I wanted to move there is to be with my daughter. If you, or anyone interested in your co-workers to have a mutual swap in Juneau, Ak please notify me asap. Juneau is a retirement place we have 25% cola no state tax. We have permanent fund around $1600. every member of the family every year. no pollution, crime is almost zero, our water is the best in the world. We have cosco, home depot, fred meyer, wal-mart and malls. And we have visitors about 25,0000 everyday during summmer and during winter we have theski resort also a lot of visitors coming. I assure you, you will never, never say sorry once someone decide to move here. I used to be flat sorter. I am also a window technician T-6. I used to be an acting postmaster. So I do anything at the post office. My number is 907-209-4866cel and907-790-4856hp leave a message

Posts: 3 | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AK is too far for me. CT is too expensive and I've heard NY has too high taxes. I'm talking with someone for a trade to CO right now. Good luck to you all. keep trying!

posted Hide Post
did you ever get your transfer? Daytona is closer to SC than Mid FL Wink

quote:
Originally posted by Nightdiff:
AK is too far for me. CT is too expensive and I've heard NY has too high taxes. I'm talking with someone for a trade to CO right now. Good luck to you all. keep trying!

Posts: 5 | Registered: 07 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I am a mail processor seniority 1996, at Memphis,TN PEDC. lot of OVERTIME available. if you are still interested in swap. I really want to move to Orlando/lake mary area. thanks

Posts: 4 | Registered: 30 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am interested in moving to Fl, I am a level 6
sales/distribution clerk in Virginia Beach.

Contact me if you are interested.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 04 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post