Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    From Nashville to Chattanooga, Atlanta or Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Nashville to Chattanooga, Atlanta or Florida Login/Join

posted
immediate serious transfer from nashville, tn to atlanta, ga, chattanoga, or florida ONLY.....My seniority date is may 15, 2005 and i wish to transfer to a p&dc facility but not mandatory. Currently working on Flat Sorter Machine but have worked in automation with letters and spbs with small parcels. I'm ready if you are! Great facilities in nashville. weather here is good.not much snow. great place. all offers considered. cost of living is very good

Dana
bleogoose2003@yahoo.com

p.s. looking to transfer asap

Posts: 3 | Location: nashville annex | Registered: 05 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking for a transfer? I am in Orlando fl i am a regular my hours are 1030-630 days off friday and sunday at the hiawassee branch. I am a window clerk my husband is in the army and is stationed in ftcampbell ky and my son and i are dying to be with him again please message me back or email me to roxmarie22@gmail.com thanks so much

Roxanna M. Garcia-Rivera

Posts: 2 | Registered: 06 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post