Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    venice fl to sussex county nj area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

venice fl to sussex county nj area Login/Join

posted
clerk seniorty date 01/03/98 venice is like paradise but i need to come up thee for family reasons

Posts: 6 | Registered: 01 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is your position? Is your office gonna be closing? I live in Ocean County.Work in Toms River as a Bmeu clerk.What level are u?

Posts: 5 | Registered: 12 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am a level 6 distribution clerk. venice has 3 offices. none are closing . i work in the annex from 5am til 2pm. then i go fishing. in the annex there is no window services or box section. there are 5 clerks. we sort mail then do ubbm and other assorted jobs. cfs etc. it is very nice.
how far is ocean county from lafayette nj?

posted Hide Post
never mind i just looked at a map . no i need to be right up in the lafayeete , newton area. thanksanyhow

posted Hide Post
venice has three offices. the main, the annex, and northport. the main has a postal custodian . the annex has a private contractor, and northport i think is also private. venice has a brand new postmaster and now might be a good time to inquire about the needs of another postal custodian. ??

posted Hide Post
Hey Jim. I work in Blue Bell, PA. I have been trying to get down there to FL for two years now. I am a level 6 win/dist clerk however I don't regularly work the window. My primary is dispatch. My sen date is not far off from yours: 10/1998. I really wanted to be closer to Tampa for my parents but will consider a little further away since transfers are few and far between. I work in a nice office, affluent area, good people. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 29 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will look and see where blue bell is but I don't think it will be close enough for me as the state line is at least a half hour from where I want to be. Thanks anyhow.

posted Hide Post
Hey Jim. Been looking around at these websites. On postalemployeenetwork there is a listing to go from Fort Lee, NJ to anywhere in PA. Is that still too far from where you want? Mapquest has it about an hour out.....so in real driving time it's about 45 minutes. Her ad is from 2010 so I don't even know if she would still want it. Maybe something to look at for a 3 way swap since Venice would be close enough to where I want.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 29 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will check it out and get back to you