Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Mutual Transfer from Homestead Fl to Dade Or Broward...asap
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual Transfer from Homestead Fl to Dade Or Broward...asap Login/Join

posted
I'm a Full time regular ssda clerk in Homestead Fl. I transferred in last April 2017. I currently live in Miramar Fl looking to be closer to home. My schedule is 825 to 525 With Wednesdays and Sunday off..
Please of anyone is looking to work I Homestead Fl full time clerk....please respond..Thanks

Posts: 4 | Location: Florida | Registered: 08 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a regular window clerk as well, working in Miami Beach Main. I reside in Richmond West which is further south from my work location. I am Looking for a transfer closer to home and wouldn't mind working in Homestead. What is the exact location of the facility where you work in Homestead. You may contact me @ 646-533-5445 for any further information.

LMRS

Posts: 6 | Location: Downton Manhattan | Registered: 17 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post